Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Owwwww!

Ok. so the evil tooth is gone. But it left something behind. Pain that no amount of recommended Tylenol has helped. I took the max I thought safe and I still want to crawl into bed and weep.

I am scolding myself for not saving even one of "those" little pills. And I can't drink either.
Dang! Next time, I am going to have them put me completely out instead of the Novocaine and the wracking around in my mouth. I would be asleep in la la land and not feel anything.

6 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Ooh! Poor you! Remember when they used to use oil of cloves or something for toothache? Funny, I was reading Dorothy Wordsworth's diary of life at Grassmere and you wouldn't believe the number of times she cites having a toothache. I guess it must have been quite a problem in those days.

I hope your pain eases soon.

Kat

troutay said...

Thanks Poetikat.

I am doing better but I wish I could stay home in bed today.

But!!! the Sun is shining!!!

Reamus said...

Nothing like the sun in the far northern sky tio make a tooth feel better!

troutay said...

Its a ghost tooth.

Reamus said...

Well, it is now a former tooth...

troutay said...

or a tooth less