Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dear Mom, Papa and Tim:

When I got home I found a note from my daughter. The following steps were listed for me to
follow: (All emphasis is mine)


"I've prepared dinner for you guys. Follow the instructions carefully please.

Directions for Delicious Burritos:

1. Warm large tortilla in microwave for 20 seconds (tortillas are tagged with number 1)
2. Spoon meat and onions onto open tortilla (Meat/onions are tagged with number 2)
3. Cover meat in Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce (tagged with number 3)
4. Spoon french market beans onto meat (tagged number 4)
5. Cover with shredded cheese (tagged number 5 Mozzarella, tagged number 5.5 6 cheese Italian)
6. Apply Tabasco liberally (I skipped this step because I don't like Tabasco)
7. Wrap Tortilla tightly, microwave for 30-45 seconds. (the microwave was tagged with the number 7)
8. Enjoy!!

Love,

Teagan"


I am a lucky mom!!!!!

2 comments:

Reamus said...

Sounds like a pretty good deal! I could follow numbers like that too.

DesertHen said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit.

You are very lucky as that meal sounded yummy..=)