Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snowy Morning

I am up early this morning due to the storm we were expecting. The little Hyundai is covered and I will have to go out and scrape the thing off. I can see the plows going by with their lights flashing
and I know I will have to leave early to contend with the traffic on the freeway.

My movie won best actor. Sweet!

Dislikes of the day (and past months actually):

-Defining contraceptives for women "recreational drugs".
-Bringing Religion into politics on such a heavy scale.
-Treating same sex relationships (a non issue to me) with more importance
than job creation. (wedge issue)
-Idiots "accidentally" burning the Koran and then people complaining that
Christians are being mistreated.
-Santorum - every time I see him I am reminded of Margaret Attwood's "A
Hand Maid's Tale". Scary!!!

Likes of the day:

-Fresh coffee
-Full pack of smokes (yes I know - Bad Habit)

I am easily satisfied actually and find many likes in small places.
Hopefully the commute to work won't be so difficult and I can
crank up Allison Krouse singing "Every time you say goodbye"
or a Beatles tune or two.

Have a great day!

No comments: