Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat

Sorry all. I haven't had much time what with packing for zoni land, kids finishing up their finals,
snow, baking, and just preparing for the holidays.

My work schedule has changed. I have to be in before 7 a.m. now. And with the weather the way it has been, well, it makes me tired.

I will post more when things calm down. I am due to leave for sunland the day before Christmas.
Hubby ships off on Friday so maybe this weekend, I will have some quiet time.

Yes, Reamus, I will post about Aitkin.

1 comment:

Reamus said...

Thank you!

Enjoy yor time in the sun, although it is "only" 48 tonight in Phoenix and colder still on the coast. First snow in Las Vegas in 30 years. However, this is likely all a lot better than whatever you've had up there in the Tundra.

i await the fish parade.